The Regina Retriever Club (RRC) has been in operation for more than 50 years and is made up of men, women and families who share a common interest in Retrievers and realizing the breeds fullest potential.
The RRC was started back in the late 1950's by a man named Frank Sommers. Some of the first members of the club were: Vern and Stan French, Chuck Bjork, Max Perkin, Ralph Montgomery, Merle Rhome, Ken Hale, Frank Bourassa, and Dick, Kerry and Laurie Curran.
Ken Weir joined the club in 1961 and went on to be President for a number of years. Members that followed were: John Hudson, Gary Brandt, Don & Virginia Allewell, Gerald Hansen, Jack Kinnear and Red Wilkinson.